A /remove plugin

Equinox

Supporter
Jul 15, 2019
Would love to see someone create a /remove plugin to where it can be put on semi Modded vanilla servers to where a player can only use /remove twice per hour.

sami37

Plugin Developer
Jul 6, 2019
www.rust-evolution.net
Hello,
I am coming back to you after some days, sorry for that delay.
Can you provide a bit more details of what you are looking about twice per hour?
Like did they are allowed to remove only 2 entity and only able to type the command twice per hour?

Last edited:

Equinox

Supporter
Jul 15, 2019
Hello,
I am coming back to you after some days, sorry for that delay.
Can you provide a bit more details of what you are looking about twice per hour?
Like did they are allowed to remove only 2 entity and only able to type the command twice per hour?

Last edited:

Equinox

Supporter
Jul 15, 2019
Hey so I forgot all about this request, sorry I’m just getting back also I didn’t see a reply till now. But I’m still really needing this plugin. By any chance would you still be available to editing the /remove plugin? But to answer your question, yes I would love to see when a player /removes a wall foundation, ceiling, stairs, etc. Where they can only /remove two walls let’s say per hour, although it will allow them to /remove but once they go to remove it, it chat it tells them they reached their 2 /removes per hour. Also could it be made in the config where I can easily change how many objects they can /remove, just in case I want to allow people to /remove more entity or remove less. Or even up the /remove limit to 20 hours or 30 minutes. Could that be implemented?