Box Mover

Razor

Plugin Developer
Mar 25, 2020
Razor submitted a new resource:

Box Mover - Move boxes with inventory.

Pick up boxes with inventory. You can limit the number of boxes they can hold in there inventory.
"Permishion": "boxmover.allow"

{
"Settings": {
"BoxName": "Items Box",
"CanHideInStash": false,
"MaxBoxHold": 1,
"AllowTcAuth": true,
"Permishion": "boxmover.allow"
},
"Version": {
"Major": 1,
"Minor": 0,
"Patch": 4
}
}

Read more about this resource...

JawsChannelTv

Supporter
Oct 14, 2020
Very cool plugin. An option in the config to allow what boxes can be moved or picked up with items in them would be amazing. I have a Rust Zombie server, it's PvP Rust, but with custom zombies. I look for attention to detail and some realism. So for example, if I want to make the plugin allow removal or movement of a small wooden box with stuff in it. I can allow that in the config. But if I try and remove a large box with anything in it, it tells me I can't do that with this container because there are items inside of it. You can add the response in the lang file, so players can edit what they want it to say. If this can be done, I will purchase this plugin for sure. Haven't seen one like it yet.

Reactions: Razor

JawsChannelTv

Supporter
Oct 14, 2020
The fact that you not only did this in a short amount of time, but also made the message look clean and popup like it does? You my friend are impressive.

Razor

Plugin Developer
Mar 25, 2020
if you have Any other suggestions let me know... Thanks again.

JawsChannelTv

Supporter
Oct 14, 2020
Hey @Razor I found a bug. So when I have 2 boxes in my inventory, I can't move them. The only way to get them to my hot bar is to drop them.

Razor

Plugin Developer
Mar 25, 2020
I will get on fixing this right now.

JawsChannelTv

Supporter
Oct 14, 2020
Suggestion: When we don't allow a certain box type to be moved with items in it. When that box is set to "false" in the config. Can you disable the message when you place it. Where it says it can be picked up, and moved with items in it? Would be appreciated

JawsChannelTv

Supporter
Oct 14, 2020
Another suggestion:

when holding the box in your hand, like your trying to place it. The player can rename the box with a chat command.

For example: /namebox examplename

It will then rename the box name in the GUI when looked into, or clicked on when in the inventory. This is so players can name the boxes they want certain materials in ;)

Razor

Plugin Developer
Mar 25, 2020
Sorry this can not be done as the name is how the plugin detects its a box with items .

Razor

Plugin Developer
Mar 25, 2020
Can you explain more? they are trying to skin a picked up box with items?

Razor

Plugin Developer
Mar 25, 2020
Love the plugin. But my head admin is crying about it not working with skinbox. Is this a possible addition? They skin perfectly fine in the repair bench.
Looking threw SkinBox code it will not work as SkinBox will dump all items out of the box if i allow it to be moved into the SkinBox. so would be the same as removing all the items skinning the box and placing it back.

thepiercedweirdo

Supporter
Apr 5, 2020
Gotcha. Yeah they just want to be able to pick up the box, skin it and put it back. But have access to all the skins in the plugin.
I thought it may have been possible since it worked with weapon attachments. But I also had a feeling this was a no go.
I don't care either way. The fact that they have the option to move a box without dumping the loot first is epic.

Razor

Plugin Developer
Mar 25, 2020
I sent a message off to K1lly0u see if he has any suggestions to make SkinBox compatible.