Diving Tank Meter

Diving Tank Meter 1.0.0

No permission to download

beerock

Jul 29, 2020
Very nice QoL plugin. Thanks for making it.
However, on my screen, the meter is in the middle of my health bar and not below it. Is it different for every user?

Razor

Plugin Developer
Mar 25, 2020
Very nice QoL plugin. Thanks for making it.
However, on my screen, the meter is in the middle of my health bar and not below it. Is it different for every user?
I am not sure actually it may be off by the video settings or i may have it off in the config a bit.. if you have another user that can test to see if its off as well for them and let me know.

beerock

Jul 29, 2020
I know other plugins have this issue, unfortunately. The screen is based on the resolution so it may not be positioned correctly. My feedback is to find a placement for it that has breathing room to move around within acceptable areas for different users.

As for testing, I decided not to implement due to the visual issue plus I noticed it wasn't working during my testing. I'd go underwater, see the blue bar but it wasn't going down. I then confirmed my tank was using oxygen. It's possible that I reloaded the plugin while underwater. Perhaps you might want to reset any measurements when the plugin is unloaded.

Razor

Plugin Developer
Mar 25, 2020
Thanks for the input i will go threw the plugin again see if i can correct any issues i see. As always i love to hear the good and the bats to make inprovements.