HOUGAN - Who i am?

Hougan

Plugin Developer
Jun 29, 2019
Hello, my name is Vladimir! So we were taught to speak English lessons?
Yeah, i am from Russia and my English is not perfect, so do not be offended if we have a language barrier.

Anyway, you are reading this thread to understand, who i am, and what can i offer for you.
I am C#/JS developer, last three years i was developing plugins for Russians, and they liked them a lot, cause i always try to do something unique, new, that nobody do before me. Also i gaved to our community beautiful, minimalistic and transparent design that everyone loved.

For today, i made all that you can imagine in Rust, i have few rust-relative web project (like skin.hougan.space - tool for uploading skins to custom items), API for developers to work with images in interfaces. Here i will publish my premium plugins, give consulting about your troubles in plugins.

So, what i can do for you:
• Implementation of your plug-ins (in one hand)
• Sell premium plugins in re-sell (will be in resources)
• Help with errors in your plugins
• Help with perfomance issues (from big entity amount)

How you can contact me?
Easy, the main - write me in PM on this forum. But i know, most prefer contact directly, through Discord/Telegram, e.t.c.
So my contacts are:
Discord: HØUGAN#1488
Telegram: +79114660604

To back up words with deeds, I give you a link to my Russian group, where I published part of my work, as well as screenshots of recent works under the spoiler.
My personal group with already made plugins (portfolio):

Attachments

Reactions: Kyle

Kyle

Jun 29, 2019
+rep, really knowledgable developer who's helped me in multiple occasions.

Savage

Jun 28, 2019
Welcome @Hougan glad to see you here. I can personally vouch for Hougan's work. I have a collection of his plugins and alway look for his new works. Glad to see such an excellent dev at CodeXive.

OxiniX

Supporter
Sep 3, 2019
Hi Hougan, i tried to add you on discord but it seems that your discord tag or name is changed,

Could you please add me? OxiniX#4327